I need your help! I’m currently planning a trip to Mauritius. Actually it’s my honeymoon but that’s another story. So I’ll be in Mauritius for about 2 weeks later this year, together with the missus, but I got the official permission to play some rounds of golf, which by the way I highly appreciate!
Now what I need is some advice on courses. I know that quite some people go to Mauritius for golfing so I hope that somebody out there has some valued feedback on courses, quality, general attractiveness, difficulty, location etc. Otherwise I have to stick to my usual go-to place which is top100golfcourses.co.uk.
This link takes you to a selection of fine Mauritius courses such as:
- Le Touessrok (Berhard Langer design, on its own island! “One of the most spectacular golf courses in the world”)
- Anahita (Four Seasons resort course, Ernie Els design)
- Constance Belle Mare Plage (“Legend” and “Links” courses)
- Paradis Hotel and Golf Club
- Tamarina Golf, Spa and Beach Club
Anybody able to provide some insights on the above? A feedback is much appreciated.