More and more I travel the world and see some very interesting and both beautiful and challenging golf courses. This is my personal Top 5 ranking of the best golf courses I played so far (in no particular order):
- Hamilton Island Golf Club, Queensland, Australia
- Cornelia Golf Club, Belek, Turkey
- London Golf Club (Heritage Course), Kent, United Kingdom
- Golf Club Lärchenhof, Germany
- Pinnacle Point Golf Club, Western Cape, South Africa
Obviously this list is a moving target and only reflects my personal subjective feeling. Every now and then, after I played another great course I might adjust the above list and apply my new experience. So you may check back from time to time.