I don’t smoke, I don’t drink beer, I’m not fat, nor do I need excessive exercise. What I do need however is a decent golf swing in 2015. Therefore, fully official, black on white, my 2015 golf resolutions:
- Fit in golf as often as possible and play at least once a week, from April to October
- Play some new courses in the area, such as Mainzer GC, St. Leon-Rot, Neuhof
- Break 85
- Come down to a handicap of 12—to be realistic. Ending up at single digit would be great but unlikely having my 2014 performance in mind.
- Play golf in Dubai, Austria and try to fit in another golf break if possible
- Make decent progress with the book project
- Increase the global blog reach and the number of readers considerably
- Provide live reports and maybe some player interviews from both Germany-based European Tour events, the BMW International Open and the European Open, which made it onto the tour schedule again after several years of absence
Happy New Year to all of you.